Health & Safety
Health and Safety is the responsibility of everyone within the Hugh Green Group. Together we are responsible for thinking safety and acting safely at all times.
The Hugh Green Group (including Directors, Management, Employees and Contractors) is
committed to managing health and safety risks so far as is reasonably practical and to provide and maintain a safe working environment which protects the health and safety of its employees and others in or near our workplaces.
What we do:
- Comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and associated regulations, code of practice, guidelines and standards
- Encourage workers to adopt safe work practices with appropriate training programmes
- Encourage employee consultation and pariticipation in all matters relating to Health and Safety
- Require contractors working on our sites to operate and maintain complimentary Health and Safety policies
- Manage the safety risks for visitors to our worksites
- Accurately report, record, investigate and learn from all workplace incidents and injuries
- Support the safe and early return to work of injured employees
- The directors will undertake Due Diligence in managing Health and Safety issues
- Actively contribute to hazard identification and risk management
- Appoint a member of the Senior Management Team as the Health and Safety Office