Hugh Green Limited is proud to be participating in the relocation and undergrounding of two overhead 220KV transmission lines at Flat Bush.
Work commenced in 2018 to re-align and underground approximately 900m of the OTA – WKM A&B lines at Donegal Glen, the two flat top pylon powerline corridors east of Charlestown Drive.
The following construction sequence is underway and is expected to be complete in 2020;
- Ground leveling and earthworks underground relocation
- Cable route construction and cable installation
- Construction of a Transition Station where the overhead lines are terminated including visual screening fence
- Commissioning and livening of cables
- Removal of overhead lines and redundant towers
The works when completed will provide an enhanced living environment for all new residents at Donegal Glen.